28 January 2009

just because things are changing doesn't mean they haven't been this way before

yes, i agree, waiting nearly 2 months to post a new blog is far too long, especially to post something as mundane as a logo design, but i love it, and it is rare for me to love a corporate logo. I noticed it today on my way to work outside the target stadium in downtown minneapolis. They recently replaced the old Northwest airlines billboard and well...no love lost. plus it kinda, totally reminds me of another recent upgrade. the design is so simple and strong, and american. what great things will come out of this? will my flights be on time? more leg room? protection of the constitution? better snacks? time will tell, but until then...cheers to 2009!

1 comment:

sarah said...

i love that you notice things like this. happy 2009 to you!